Green Key Certification at Longueuil Toyota
Your Longueuil Toyota dealership on Montreal’s South Shore is THE benchmark for the purchase of Toyota hybrid vehicles. Its service workshop was awarded the Green Key certification. This voluntary environmental certification program is managed by Nature-Action Quebec, which launched it following the initiative of the automotive industry.
To be awarded the Green Key certification, the service workshops of your Longueuil Toyota dealership were committed to creating and maintaining a wide range of eco-friendly practices including:
- Respect for the environment;
- Respect for laws and regulations;
- The implementation of environmental practices in the workshop which exceed the requirements of the law and regulations;
- The safety of our customers;
- Maintaining equipment;
- Constant training for our workshop staff on good eco-friendly practices.
Thanks to the numerous advantages of its Green Key (Environmentally responsible) certification, your Longueuil Toyota dealership:
- Handles dangerous substances to ensure that groundwater, streams and lakes are not contaminated and to limit its negative impact on biodiversity;
- Contributes to the substantial reduction of funds needed to decontaminate land;
- Recycles materials used in the workshop including pieces of metal, glass from windows and windshields, paper, plastic wrappings and tires;
- Protects the neighborhood from toxic fumes and contaminated leaks that could escape its property;
- Offers its customers ecofriendly services which respect the environment;
- Contributes to the health and the quality-of-life of its staff.
In the era of hybrid vehicles, liquid-hydrogen based and vegetable-based clean fuels, your Longueuil Toyota dealership, on Montreal’s South Shore, is THE benchmark for the purchase of Toyota hybrid vehicles. We are proud of that our workshops were committed to the Green Key environmental certification program and were ultimately awarded the prestigious Green Key certification!