Benefit from the full range of automotive services provided by a team of experienced technicians at Longueuil Toyota! For repair or maintenance, car detailing or auto body repair, we offer honest, courteous service that is attentive to your needs and concerns. As a CAA-recommended service centre, we are committed to maintaining an level of service all while offering you competitive pricing.
Maintenance and Repair
We collect used oil and oil filters
We are affiliated with the SOGHU Association
Today, the environment is a priority for us all, and we are all responsible for protecting it - and that includes Longueuil Toyota.
Here, making your vehicle as eco-friendly as possible is an objective we take seriously. We are proud to sell the most economical and fuel-efficient cars in the country, but our mission does not stop there: during your car’s maintenance, we recycle oils, filters, anti-freeze, tires, cardboard and paper, as well as used plastic containers.
When you have your vehicle maintained at Longueuil Toyota, you are making sure it will perform optimally for years to come. And together with you, we work to protect the environment. All this, at always competitive prices.
Come and see for yourself by meeting the members of our team of Toyota experts and by getting a look at our facilities, among the largest and best-equipped in Quebec.
Parts and Accessories
The use of original Toyota replacement parts is the best way to prolong the life of your car and maintain its original performance levels. Designed and built to meet the manufacturer’s strict quality standards and made specifically for your car, genuine Toyota components provide you with superior performance and maximize your peace of mind!
Contact us online or by phone at 1 866 601-0644 to learn more about our Toyota parts and accessories available in stock.
We operate a top-quality, Toyota-certified body shop on-site, and do not contract out any auto body work.
Your Rights as a Toyota Owner
Unfortunately, accidents do happen. When they do, it’s important to restore your vehicle to it pre-accident condition. If your vehicle can't be driven, your first challenge is what to do with your vehicle. If your vehicle is not in a condition to be driven, please consult the section of our site devoted to roadside assistance.
Next, contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the accident. Your insurance company may try to direct you to a particular body shop to obtain an estimate and / or to do the repair. Under no circumstances are you legally obligated to go to this shop. As the vehicle owner and payer of the insurance premium, it is your right to choose the collision repair facility that you would prefer to repair your Toyota.
Make sure your insurance company knows that your expectations as a Toyota owner are that:
- Your vehicle is restored to its pre-accident condition using Genuine Toyota Collision Parts;
- The actual repairs be carried out by a Toyota Certified Collision Centre or a facility referred by your Toyota Dealer;
- Technicians who work on your vehicle have been trained by Toyota.
It is your right to choose who repairs your vehicle
Knowledge is your Best Insurance
Should you be involved in a collision, the following information will assist you when reporting the details of the accident to the police and in your communications with your insurance company.
- Make sure no one is injured. If there are injuries, call for emergency assistance immediately.
Report the Accident Immediately
- A police report will assist in filing any accident claim with your insurance company.
Make a Sketch of the Accident Site
- A sketch of the site showing the position of all vehicles and people involved will help when reporting details of the accident.
- Use your cell phone or digital camera to take photos which are a great help when trying to explain the circumstances of the accident.
- Get appropriate information (name, address, phone, insurance etc.) from all parties involved – including witnesses.
Don't Sign a Tow Authorization
- Your vehicle may be covered for roadside assistance, but even if not, an authorized tow can be arranged. Simply call 1-888-TOYOTA8 (1-888-869-6828).
Know Your Rights
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the accident. Your insurance company may wish to direct you to a body shop they use to obtain a repair estimate. You do not have to accept this facility to repair your vehicle.
- Make sure your insurance company knows that you expect the repair to be carried out using Genuine Toyota Collision Parts.
- Make sure your insurance company knows that you expect your Toyota to be restored to its pre-accident condition at a Toyota Certified Collision Centre
Longueuil Toyota’s certified collision centre is a qualified and professional auto body repair and detailing centre. Our installations meet the industry’s highest quality standards, which Toyota owners expect and deserve to benefit from.
Thanks to its qualified personnel and its Toyota-certified installations, our body and paint repair centre offers Toyota owners and their insurance companies the highest level of excellence in the domain.
The Advantages for You
- Efficiency – your vehicle is returned to you more quickly, with a minimum of inconvenience.
- Consultation regarding installations, personnel and the repair process – manufacturer-certified body shops and detailing centres offer the best work quality, service, technical expertise, equipment and the finest guarantee of customer satisfaction.
- Information from the manufacturer – technicians have access to factory specifications and are specially trained.
- Replacement transport services – a shuttle service is offered to customers, and/or a courtesy car.
- Fully guaranteed repairs, backed by Longueuil Toyota.
- Care for the environment – installations that meet all legislated environmental standards.
- A place you can trust – Longueuil Toyota knows you and knows your vehicle, and is firmly committed to taking proper care of both.